Wednesday 22 July 2009

Eurasia: United

Well, that took a long time. Finally, after the two-week long treasure hunt, spanning seven countries, the entirety of the new Muse song was released.























I know it's just a band and all that, but Muse does seem a little bit special compared to other groups. You wouldn't catch the Fratellis setting up something like this, and I don't think Johnny Borrell even cares about making decent music, let alone decent treasure hunts...!

It also helps that Muse have weirdly-obsessive fans. I thought I had a problem, until I found some of these other people. Still, the band very kindly caters for all the nutcases around the worldd by making ridiculously extravagant trails, for a simple 5-minute track. Which, incidentally, is awesome, and the viola, vocals and piano at 04:48 are possibly the greatest part of any song, ever. Possibly.























Now, back to normal life, sans anagrams and palindromes, minus agents and USB keys. Wish I was a spy.

No comments:

Post a Comment