Monday 28 September 2009

First Day.

So, I arrived.

I'm currently siting in a French living room, surrounded by French furniture, on a French computer, after having French wine withe a French meal. The first DVD I see on the shelf? 'This Is England'. Oh, the irony...

The English teacher i'm living with this week is very friendly and welcoming, and her house is nice. My room here is bigger than my room in Horsham and Reading put together!

I'm meeting other Assistants in Nantes tomorrow, which will be nice. Hopefully i'll be able to upload some photos when I am on my laptop. French keyboards are seriously messed up!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to speaking to you on msn when you get the internet sorted! I want to hear everything about everything. Hope the meeting with the other assistants goes well! xxx

    ReplyDelete