Thursday 25 March 2010

Three Weeks Left.

It occurred to me today that i'm only in my schools for three more weeks. As I have some classes every other week, there's only one lesson left with some classes. I never thought i'd be saying this, but it actually makes me quite upset!

This morning, I had my 4ème€ class, who are my favourite pupils. It's almost like spending an hour with friends - we chat about anything, from how their week has been, to what they want to do when they visit England in May. They have no idea they're actually learning English at the same time. Sneaky, eh!

I'm actually really going to miss them when I leave. They came up with a cunning scheme to kidnap me when they're in England and take me back to France on the coach. I imagine it'll be the first time that immigration have ever caught a person in the hold of a coach trying to sneak out of England...

No comments:

Post a Comment