Monday 11 April 2011

Canvassing.

Another week of revision has begun. Today, it’s more electoral systems, and how different systems affect the election turnout. As you may have noticed there seems to be a theme developing: the more work I need to do, the higher the frequency of posts on here.

One thing I remembered today is that I like painting. I used to paint quite a bit, but then stopped, for some reason. The last thing I painted was this Parisian street, for my Dad’s Christmas present. I think it was Christmas, anyway. It was definitely a while ago.

I wrote 'café' on the window, as I thought it looked too much like a greenhouse.
I’ve also got a half-finished canvas of Place Royale, a square in Nantes. I started it in August of last year, but never actually got around to finishing it. I might finish that this week, to treat myself if I get enough politics revision done.

This post has just made me realise I only seem to be able to paint French street scenes. And not particularly well, at that. I should probably try painting the intricacies of electoral systems instead. That way I might actually remember them.

1 comment: