Friday 18 December 2009

Fleeing France.

Interestingly enough, the last five posts on this blog have been from five different computers:

My laptop
Collège Gutenberg computer
Collège Anne de Bretagne computer
Internet café computer
Charles de Gaulle airport computer

At one of these places, some virus-y thing managed to get into my emails and recommend a variety of interesting-looking health remedies to all of my contacts. if you got one, apologies! Alternatively, you could actually invest in the remedy 'I' recommended - it might work!

My flight leaves in just over an hour, I hope. This terminal is not the prettiest place in the world, so it'll be nice to leave:



If all goes well, the next time I write on here will be from Sweden (and another different computer), when i'll hopefully have something more than computer woes to recount.

1 comment: