Friday 9 October 2009

Fin de Semaine.




Another week is over at school. I feel so sorry for all my teachers from secondary school now! All that time I thought they were just trying to ruin my day, they were actually trying to teach me...! I guess the clue was in their title: teachers.


A lot of the people from my classes have started to add me on Facebook, so they've all been thrown into the 'Limited Profile' section. Can't have a bunch of 15 year olds knowing too much about me. Although now they have a major advantage for their 'write-a-paragraph-about-Gavin' homework.


I wandered around the nearest supermarket today, 'Auchan'. They had live crabs and live crayfish. One particularly adventurous crayfish fell off the counter, and scuttled underneath. Clever little creature. Though he'll just die in a different place; I doubt his new-found freedom will bring longevity.


I've also just booked my Eurostar tickets to return to England over half term. They cost £180! No wonder France's economy is doing well at the moment - i'm singlehandedly keeping it going. I'm back from 24th October - 3rd November, which nicely includes Hallowe'en.


I'm not sure of this year's outfit yet, though. Hopefully something delightfully impractical. Though not racist, like last year's attempt. 'Bats' was a good idea to begin with, but in practice was just a little bit difficult. And wandering around Leamington Spa with 'blacked-up' faces was always going to be a bad idea...

1 comment:

  1. There aren't any black people in Leamington Spa anyway. Seems unlikely that people would take offence.

    ReplyDelete