Friday 29 January 2010

Muse-indoctrination.

I only had one class this morning, and thus finished at 09h20. This meant I ended up going home in the rush-hour, all be it completely the wrong one.

My only class was with the 3ème€, who are the cleverest, oldest and nicest children in the school. Well, not officially the nicest, but that seems to be the way it works out. The lesson was on 'English music', which basically involved me talking to them about music I like, and asking them about their tastes. I also showed them a section of a Muse DVD, and they did a 'fill-in-the-lyrics' sheet to one of the tracks. It's always satisfying when the pupils don't want to leave at the end of a lesson.

I'm off to Angers, a nearby town, tomorrow. I'll keep a tally of how many bad jokes are made about the name.

1 comment:

  1. Next week you should introduce them to Trivium.

    ReplyDelete