Saturday 3 April 2010

Countdown to England.

As the last couple of weeks of teaching approach, it's dawned on me that I only have a few free days before I return to England. Worrying! To make the most of my remaining time here, I have wandered around taking pictures of anything and everything, as you're about to find out...


I bought these ingredients...


...cut them up...


...and made tomato, basil and mozzarella bruschettas.


I went into town today (a bad idea on a saturday), and saw this strange object in Place Royale. It appears to be a garden on a few metal poles, with balloons and propellers. I'm not entirely sure why it was there, but I think it was something to do with ecology, spring and gardening.



Las of all, I saw this poster at the tram stop a few days ago. It made me feel quite at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment