Thursday 19 November 2009

To-do List.

So, i've been in Nantes for almost two months. It feels like a lot longer, which is odd. Also, I went home for a week, so i've only really been here for a few days!

Anyhow, there's still a lot of things I need to visit here. The trouble is, as I live here, I keep thinking I 'can do it another day'. It's probably the same with London, though, I imagine there's a fair few Londoners who've never been on the London Eye, for example!

So, these are on my to-do list:

La Cigale - a Brasserie which has been described by Jean-Louis Trintignant as "perhaps the most beautiful brasserie in the world." I'm not entirely sure who he is, but it's not a bad recommendation regardless.




This is the main castle in Nantes - Le Château des Ducs de Bretagne. I've walked past it countless times, but I am still yet to explore the museum inside. Apparently it's well-worth a visit.




This last picture is a place that i've visted a lot, but I thought it was a nice photo, so i'd put it on here anyway. The square's called Place Royale, and there's this fountain in the middle. Apparently there'll be some kind of Christmas market there soon, but it's still a bit early. They celebrate Christmas in December here, and not August, like England seems to.



I didn't take any of these photos, i'm afraid. When I visit the place in question, i'll take some and put them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment