Friday 6 November 2009

iHalloween

So, firstly, apologies for lack-of-updates recently. I've been a busy man, running all over the world.

Last week was the Toussaints holiday. It's like the English half-term, but a few days longer. I decided to trek back to England for a few days. I started off with a few days in Reading, then visited Louisa (my sister) in Oxford, before going up to Leamington Spa to see my friends from Horsham. Then, eventually I returned to Horsham for a couple of days to see Mum, Dad and Ross (my brother).

Halloween was during my Reading stint of the holidays. So, in true-student form, I dressed up to go to the Students' Union. Frida and I figured that most scary costumes would be covered - my friends were going as devils, zombie, mummies, witches etc.

In a stroke of genius/insanity, Frida came up with the idea of dressing as iPod headphones. Yep, these:



Using lampshades, old Primark t-shirts and Frida's sewing-machine skills, we came up with a pretty good attempt at headphones:



The only slight problem now is that I will undoubtedly have to recount my Halloween experiences to various pupils in my class. They'll either think that i'm completely insane or that everyone in England dresses up strangely on October 31st.

I think i'll go with the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment