Friday 6 November 2009

House? Flat? Studio? ...Shed.

I've finally moved into my new house. It's not really much of a house, to be honest. Still, it has a roof and four walls, so I can't really complain. It's near the Longchamp tram stop, if you know Nantes. And, if you don't, here's a convenient map:

(for the less-technological people, you can zoom in and out of my house by clicking on the - or + buttons on the left. It should automatically find my road)


View my road in a larger map if this one is too small!

The interior is fairly basic. The mini-plan thing I posted here last month is surprisingly accurate, actually. Everything works, including the heater, which is nice, as there was a frost this morning. Underneath are some photos of various corners of the house.







No comments:

Post a Comment